Registration How To
Once you receive your official letter from the Graduate School, you can register for classes. You will need your EKU ID number and six-digit PIN.
- To look up classes, go to the Online Schedule Book found at the bottom of the EKU homepage.
- Once you have found the courses you wish to take, make note of the five digit Course Registration Number (CRN) next to the course title.
- Log into your EKU Direct account (also found through the link at the bottom of the EKU homepage), click on "Student Services & Financial Aid" and then "Registration."
- Click on "Add/Drop Classes," select the term you are registering for, and enter the CRNs into the boxes at the bottom of the page.
- If you receive a registration error, check the error message and contact the appropriate office. The MBA Coordinator can give overrides for Class, Level, and Prerequisite errors only.
To drop a course, follow steps 1-4, but choose "Withdraw by Web" from the drop-down next to the course.