- Apply for admission through the Graduate School. See the Graduate School Application website for more information.
- Submit official GMAT or GRE score results from ETS to the Graduate School.
- In addition to all requirements specified by the Graduate School, applicants must submit the following items directly to the MBA office:
- Cover letter detailing the specific reason(s) why your are pursuing your MBA at EKU
- Three letters of reference (at least one must comment specifically about your oral and written communication skills).
All application material must be submitted, processed, and approved for admission by the Graduate School and the MBA office by the application deadline.
- Spring semester: December 15
- Summer semester: April 25
- Fall semester: August 5
International Student Application Deadlines:
- Spring semester: October 15
- Summer semester: March 15
- Fall semester: June 1